Announcement: Become a lifetime member of AFWA – only 100 available for renewing members! >> more info
Join the Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance to strengthen your professional growth. AFWA offers networking and continuing education for accounting and finance professionals at the local, regional and national levels. Our membership benefits include the opportunity for our members to communicate both virtually and in-person through online discussion forums, national and regional conferences and chapter meetings.
- Need more to convince your employer >> 5 AFWA Values to Take to Your Company’s Checkbook
- Or, check out these email template with some valuable points >> Asking for employer support
Individual Membership Categories
Note, AFWA member dues will increase as of June 15, 2016. Renewing members effective June 30, will see this increase reflected on their membership renewal invoice.
Note there is a $25.00 application fee for new members that is not included in the prices below.
- Regular Member National Fee ($199) – Holds a CPA certificate or equivalent or has two/more years of experience in accounting or finance or holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field.
- Affiliate Member National Fee ($199) – Not actively engaged in the accounting or finance industry or has a substantial interest in accounting or finance.
- Associate Member National Fee ($99) – Regularly enrolled student or has fewer than 2 years of experience in accounting or finance.
- Retired Members National Fee ($75) – Members must meet specified qualifications to attain this status.
- Emeritus Members National Fee – An exclusive membership status for our longest term members. Members must apply or be nominated for this status.
Please note that to participate in a chapter, you must purchase both a national and chapter membership. You may select your Chapter during the application process. If you wish to determine your chapter’s dues rate before beginning the registration process, you may contact chapter leaders listed on our Chapter Map.
Renewing your Membership?
Login to the AFWA Members Portal to complete your membership renewal application > login now.
AFWA is proud to offer a Corporate Membership Program to companies that enroll 5 or more members at the same time. Individuals who become members under this plan will receive all the benefits of AFWA membership at a special discounted dues rate, and the company will be eligible to choose from several corporate bonuses. Check out our Corporate Member Brochure for more information.
AFWA Membership Dues Refund Policy/Transfer Policy: No refunds are provided for membership dues paid to national or chapters. An AFWA membership is for an individual person, and therefore non-transferrable to other persons. Membership is recorded in the name of an individual not an organization. AFWA reserves the right to deny/or revoke membership. It is at the discretion of the board, if an AFWA member leaves an organization, and the organization paid for the membership, to decide to allow the remainder of that membership to transfer to another individual at the organization.